By Travelzoo Staff
For £49 instead of the usual £112, two Travelzoo subscribers can spend a "genuinely special" evening (Daily Mail) dining with a twist at Bel Canto, where a 3-course meal for 2 and a glass of prosecco are served up by classically trained opera singers.
Why we love it
- A 3-course dinner and a glass of prosecco for two with live opera for £49 instead of the regular £112
- Waiters, all of whom are classically trained opera singers, provide the evening's entertainment
- The Daily Mail says Bel Canto offers a "genuinely special" experience
- "The food was excellent and matched the superb entertainment" -- www.hotgossip.co.uk
- The Parisian-style restaurant is tucked underneath the Corus Hotel, a few minutes' walk from Hyde Park
- Ranked 12 out of 12,302 restaurants in London on TripAdvisor
Aug. 27, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2014
1 Lancaster Gate
London, W2 3LG
Tel: 020 7262 1678
- The performers will sing excerpts from operas by world-famous composers such as Mozart, Verdi and Puccini (to name a few) during service.
- The deal for is available for dinner Tuesday-Friday. Or, for £4-per-head more you can go on a Saturday night (payable directly to the restaurant).
- In full, you get:
- - A glass of prosecco
- - Two starters from the set menu*, such as grilled goat's cheese in a basket of parmesan on a bed of marinated beetroot capriccio, or melon with Parma ham, fromage blanc and fresh herbs
- - Two main courses from the set menu*, with options including chargrilled rump of lamb served with crushed potatoes and rosemary jus, and roasted fillet of sea bass, served with baby spinach, spring onion, chilli and ginger salsa
- - Two desserts. We're tempted by the chocolate fondant served with salted caramel ice cream, and the panna cotta, served with fresh strawberry and mint salad
- Diners will also be invited to join in with the performers and sing the chorus of "Libiamo" from Verdi's "La Traviata".
- At the time of publication, the restaurant was voted the 12th best in London on TripAdvisor, from 12,302 entrants. It was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012 and 2013.
- This deal is valid from 1 September until 28 February, 6-11pm (excluding the month of December and 14 February).
- How to book: Email Bel Canto at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make your reservation, referencing your voucher number, your name, telephone number and the date and time you'd like to book. You should receive an email back within 48 hours. If you do not receive an email, please call the restaurant on 020 7262 1678. Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking.
The small print
Voucher may be used for dinner only, Tuesday-Friday, subject to availability, from 1 September until 28 February, 6-11pm. Vouchers may be used on a Saturday night, but are subject to a £4 supplement per head payable directly to the restaurant. Last orders for the kitchen are taken at 9pm. Excludes the month of December and 14 February. Supplements apply to the following dishes: foie gras, Caesar salad, beef fillet, cheeseboard and fresh fruit salad. A 12.5% discretionary service charge based on the pre-discounted price of the meal will be added to your final bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms