By Travelzoo Staff
Tuck into a chateaubriand steak meal for two with unlimited fries for £17.50 each at London's renowned Rowley's Restaurant on Jermyn Street -- saving 42% on the usual price.
Why we love it
- A chateaubriand steak dinner for two, with sauces, grilled tomatoes, green salad and unlimited fries for £35
- Save over 40% on the usual bill
- Rowley's British steaks are matured for 28 days
- Rowley's Restaurant on Jermyn Street is a few minutes' walk from Piccadilly Circus
- This 19th-century restaurant was home to the original Wall's butchers in 1930
- Harden's Restaurant Guide praised the "perfect steaks" and traditional interior
- Valid for lunch or dinner seven days a week
July 15, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
113 Jermyn Street
London, SW1Y 6HJ
Tel: 0207 930 2707
- This historic 19th-century property was the home of the original Wall's Butchers (Richard Wall opened his first shop here in 1834) and has received praise for its "perfect steaks" in the Harden's Restaurant Guide.
- Usually £60, this offer is available for lunch or dinner seven days a week until 30 September.
- In full, the deal includes a chateaubriand for two, served with herb-and-butter sauce, a grilled tomato, green salad and unlimited French fries.
- Opened in 1977, Rowley's Restaurant is close to Piccadilly Circus and still features its original tiling from its days as a butcher's shop. Rowley's British steaks are matured for 28 days
The small print
The voucher is valid for a chateaubriand dinner for two. Must be used in one visit. Vouchers may be used seven days a week, subject to availability, until 30 September. Valid for lunch or dinner. Please allow 35 minutes for meal preparation. A 12.5% discretionary service charge will also be added to your final bill based on the full value of the meal. A maximum of four vouchers can be used per table. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms