By Travelzoo Staff
Brasserie Vacherin in Croydon is the latest in chef Malcom John's group of highly-rated London restaurants. For £35 instead of up to £74.50, Travelzoo subscribers can savour a 3-course à la carte lunch or dinner at this new venue.
Why we love it
- A 3-course à la carte dinner with bubbly for two at Brasserie Vacherin in Croydon for £35
- This exclusive deal would usually cost up to £74.50
- Be one of the first to eat here since the restaurant relaunched this month
- Includes a glass of Crémant de Bourgogne each
- Brasserie Vacherin is owned by Malcolm John, who has earned numerous accolades for his group of restaurants
- Valid seven days a week until 25 November
July 11, 2013 - Nov. 25, 2013
Brasserie Vacherin in Croydon
48-50 South End
Croydon, CR0 1DP
Tel: 020 8774 4060
- The deal includes:
- - Two starters, such as assiette de charcuterie, or English asparagus with hollandaise sauce
- - Two mains, such as Barbary duck confit with cherries and Swiss chard,or dry-aged sirloin steak
- - Two desserts, such as chocolate fondant with amaretto ice cream, or a selection of farmhouse cheeses
- - Two glasses of Crémant de Bourgogne sparkling wine
- Brasserie Vacherin is helmed by Malcolm John, who has earned numerous awards and accolades for his group of restaurants and was voted Entrepreneur of the Year at the South London Business Awards 2010.
- The deal is valid for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, until 25 November
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter, a main course and a dessert from the à la carte menu. Excludes the chateaubriand. Includes a glass of Crémant de Bourgogne each. Valid for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, subject to availability, until 25 November. Reservations are required. Gratuity is not included. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms