By Travelzoo Staff
Ideal as a pre-theatre meal, this 2-course treat at Little Sicily is now £10 per person and available every day until 30 September. Located in the heart of the West End just off Shaftesbury Avenue, the restaurant is open for lunch Monday-Sunday, 12pm-4pm, or for dinner Monday-Saturday, 4pm-11:30pm.
Why we love it
- Dine on two courses for £10 per person at Little Sicily
- Available for lunch Monday-Sunday and dinner Monday-Saturday until 30 September
- Makes a great pre-theatre meal
- Located in the heart of the West End
June 26, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
36-40 Rupert Street
London, W1D 6DW
- This offer is for a starter and main course from Little Sicily's Pre-Theatre Menu. We like the sound of prosciutto di Parma served with cherry tomatoes, wild rocket and a balsamic reduction, followed by the burger Siciliano with salumi, vine tomato, fried onions and green leaves.
The small print
Valid for one person and must be used in one visit. Valid for the 2-Course Pre-Theatre Menu for lunch (Monday-Sunday, 12pm-4pm) or dinner (Monday-Saturday, 4pm-11:30pm) until 30 September. Reservations are required. A £3 supplement applies to the rib-eye steak main course. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms