By Travelzoo Staff
"Located in the heart of prestigious Knightsbridge, The Cadogan epitomises the fine art of English luxury," says EatSleepDrink Magazine. Visit this iconic 5-star hotel (best known for the infamous arrest of Oscar Wilde in 1895) for a 3-course dinner for two and a glass of Perrier-Jouët Champagne each, for £65.
Why we love it
- £65 for an à la carte dinner for two at one of London's most illustrious hotels, The Cadogan
- Includes a glass of Perrier-Jouët Champagne (usually £16.50 per glass)
- A "revolutionary restaurant" -- EatSleepDrink Magazine
- The Cadogan uses ingredients that boast a Great Taste Award
- Save £61.40 on the usual bill
- Features in the Michelin Guide 2013
- A short stroll from Harrods and designer stores such as Gucci, Chanel and Prada
- The Cadogan was home to actress Lillie Langtry and Oscar Wilde was a frequent guest until his arrest here
June 17, 2013 - Nov. 1, 2013
Great Taste at The Cadogan
75 Sloane Street
London, SW1X 9SG
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7235 7141
- The menu has been created by head chef Oliver Lesnik, previously of the renowned Connaught Hotel, Pétrus and Gordon Ramsay at Claridge's.
- Current highlights include*:
- - Diver-caught scallops, confit Jersey Royals and black truffle salad
- - English rabbit terrine with beer jelly and carrot marmalade
- - Sea bass with purple potatoes, samphire and mussels
- - Lamb breast and crisp sweetbreads, young turnips and leeks
- - Passion fruit bakewell pudding
- The meal will end with coffee.
- Described as "charming" by ViewLondon.co.uk, the boutique Cadogan hotel is a short stroll from Harrods and designer stores such as Gucci, Chanel, Prada .
- This offer is valid for dinner at Greate Taste at The Cadogan, Tuesday-Saturday, subject to availability, until 1 November.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter, main and dessert from the à la carte dinner menu, a glass of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and a coffee. A £9 supplement applies to the steak. There is no limit to the number of vouchers used per table. Valid for dinner, Tuesday-Saturday, until 1 November, subject to availability. A 12.5% discretionary gratuity is included based on the full value of the meal. Menu items are subject to change. No cash value or cash back. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms