By Travelzoo Staff
Salvador & Amanda, a Spanish-themed bar in London's West End, is a taste of "the real Spain", according to Company magazine.
Why we love it
- Pay £36 instead of the usual £90 for this flamenco dancing and Spanish dining experience for two
- For £18 per head, you receive a glass of cava each and eight tapas dishes and Spanish cheeses to share
- Salvador & Amanda has "dramatic allure" says Company magazine
- Watch and participate in flamenco dancing
- “Salvador & Amanda must be a pretty cool pair” -- London Evening Standard
June 10, 2013 - Sept. 3, 2013
Salvador and Amanda
8 Great Newport Street
London, WC2H 7JA
Tel: 020 7240 1551
- Usually £90, this deal allows you and a friend to sample Spanish cuisine and entertainment at this chic venue's Tuesday-night Flamencana evening for £36.
- You and your dining partner will get a cava reception, eight tapas dishes to share, a selection of Spanish cheeses and, of course, a night of flamenco dancing and live music.
- Observe the professionals or participate yourself -- just make sure to wear your dancing shoes.
- The tapas menu currently offers dishes such as king prawns cooked in garlic olive oil and chilli, fried calamari with lemon and aioli and ham croquettes.
- Vegetarian options are available.
- This deal is valid for Tuesday-night only at the Covent Garden branch, until 3 September. Cava reception begins at 7.30pm and dinner and dancing begins at 8pm.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of Torre del Gall Reserva Cava and each couple is entitled to eight tapas from a set menu and a selection of Spanish cheeses to share. Vouchers may only be used for the Tuesday-night Flamencana evening at the Covent Garden restaurant, until 3 September, subject to availability. Reservations are required. Please arrive at 7.30pm; the performers begin and food is served from 8pm. Menu items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms