By Travelzoo Staff
The 2-AA-Rosette Aurelia restaurant in the heart of Mayfair is a "chic" venue where "the food is luxurious and the portions generous", says The Daily Telegraph.
Why we love it
- £39 for a 3-course Sunday lunch with champagne for two in Mayfair's Aurelia Restaurant
- The restaurant holds two coveted AA Rosettes
- Aurelia "adds a sense of occasion to high-end cuisine" says ViewLondon.co.uk
- "The food is luxurious and the portions generous"-- The Daily Telegraph
- A 2-course children's lunch deal, with a drink is £5
May 17, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
14 Cork Street
City of Westminster, W1S 3NS
Tel: 020 7409 1370
- Two Travelzoo subscribers are now invited to dine on the 3-course Sunday brunch set menu while sipping on a glass of champagne for less than £20 a head at this "fashionable" eatery (The AA Restaurant Guide 2013).
- Here's what you get:
- - A starter each, such as steak tartare or Caesar salad
- - A main each, such as Sunday roast with vegetables (alternates weekly between pork, chicken and lamb) or salmon burger
- - A dessert each, such as tiramisu parfait or apple tart
- - A glass of champagne each
- - Petit fours and coffee
- Vegetarian options are available.
- We have also negotiated a deal for children: a 2-course lunch (main and dessert), with a soft drink for £5. Click here for the children's menu.
- Aurelia serves "faultless" food (The Times) and "adds a sense of occasion to high-end cuisine", according to ViewLondon.co.uk.
- The deal is valid on Sundays, 11am-5pm, until 31 August
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to three courses from the Sunday brunch set menu and a glass of champagne. Includes coffee and petit fours. A service charge of 12.5% will be added to your final bill. Valid Sundays, 11am-5pm, until 31 August. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value (including bread and water). Menu is subject to seasonal change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms