By Travelzoo Staff
Dieci Restaurant at Ten Manchester Street Hotel serves a "superb" (Easy Living) champagne afternoon tea that is "not to be missed", according to Elle UK. Travelzoo subscribers can now tuck into this tea at the Marylebone venue for £20 instead of the usual £35.
Why we love it
- £20 for a champagne afternoon tea at Dieci Restaurant at Ten Manchester Street Hotel in Marylebone
- Includes a peach bellini or a rossini
- "The champagne afternoon tea is not to be missed" -- Elle UK
- The boutique hotel is in walking distance of Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street
- Two people can tuck into this deal for £39
May 10, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Dieci Restaurant at Ten Manchester Street Hotel
10 Manchester Street
London, W1U 4DG
Tel: 020 7317 5900
- Here's what you get:
- - An assortment of freshly prepared tramezzini sandwiches
- - Freshly baked homemade scones served with organic jams
- - Italian pastries, macarons and délices
- - A peach bellini cocktail or a rossini cocktail
- We have also negotiated a deal for two people at £39.
- Ten Manchester Street Hotel, which was described as "delightful" by The Sunday Times, was awarded a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012, for consistently achieving outstanding traveller reviews. The hotel is a short walking distance from Regent's Park, Marylebone Street and Oxford Street.
- The deal is valid 3pm-5pm, seven days a week, until 31 August
The small print
The voucher is valid for one afternoon tea and a peach bellini cocktail or a rossini cocktail. Must be used in one visit. Valid 3pm-5pm, seven days a week, until 31 August. Subject to availability. Advance booking is required. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms