By Travelzoo Staff
For £85, take in the luxurious surroundings of the grand, 5-star Royal Horseguards hotel whilst dining on a 5-course gourmet dinner for two people, including a glass of Laurent-Perrier champagne each.
Why we love it
- A 5-course gourmet meal for two at the 5-star Royal Horseguards hotel on the Thames for £85
- Includes a glass of Laurent-Perrier champagne each
- The 19th-century, Grade I-listed property holds two prestigious AA Rosettes and recently featured on BBC's "MasterChef"
- Named London Hotel of the Year 2010-2011 at the AA Hospitality Awards
- Awarded a Travellers' Choice Award in 2012 by TripAdvisor
- This award-winning dining experience would regularly cost £179
May 2, 2013 - July 15, 2013
One Twenty One Two at The Royal Horseguards
2 Whitehall Court
London, SW1A 2EJ
Tel: 0207 451 9333
- Named London Hotel of the Year 2010-2011 at the AA Hospitality Awards, this Grade I-listed property overlooks the river Thames, holds two prestigious AA Rosettes, and recently featured on BBC's "MasterChef".
- Usually £179, this sophisticated experience includes:
- - A glass of Laurent-Perrier champagne each
- - Cream of Oxfordshire pumpkin soup
- - Smoked Goosnargh duck served with poached rhubarb, baby watercress and candied walnuts
- - South coast diver scallops with lemon curd and spring onion purée
- - Granny Smith sorbet
- - Pan-roasted Cotswold rump of lamb served with truffle potatoes, braised tomatoes, olives and sauce paloise
- - Chocolate fondant
- Rich in Victorian splendour, restaurant One Twenty One Two is named after the hotel's former neighbour, Scotland Yard, and its renowned telephone number, Whitehall 1212.
- This voucher is valid seven days a week until 15 July. Lunch is served from 12pm-2pm and dinner from 5:30pm-10pm (excludes Sunday lunch)
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. There is no limit to the number of vouchers used per table (each table seats a maximum of 10 diners). Valid at lunch or dinner, seven days a week until 15 July, subject to availability. Excludes Sunday lunch. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person, or as gifts. Reservations are required. Gratuity is not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms