By Travelzoo Staff
Brasserie Vacherin is a Michelin Guide-listed "modern French brasserie" that "shines like a beacon", according to ViewLondon.co.uk's glowing 4-star review. The restaurant has garnered praise from The Good Food Guide 2013 and Surrey Life for it's "good, honest food" and "Gallic finesse".
Why we love it
- A 3-course à la carte dinner with champagne for two at Brasserie Vacherin in Sutton for £35
- "First-class... Good, honest cooking" -- The Good Food Guide 2013
- Includes a glass of Philippe Brugnon Premier Cru NV champagne each
- ViewLondon.co.uk's 4-star review praised the "real quality" of the restaurant
- Brasserie Vacherin is owned by award-winning chef Malcolm John
- Valid seven days a week until 31 July
April 9, 2013 - July 31, 2013
12 High Street
Sutton, SM1 1HN
Tel: 020 8722 0180
- For £35, two Travelzoo subscribers can tuck into a 3-course à la carte lunch or dinner at this Surrey venue. (The Good Food Guide 2013).
- Usually costing up to £83.70, the deal includes:
- - Two starters, such as house-cured salmon gravadlax or chicken liver parfait, gherkins and radish
- - Two mains, such as duck confit or dry-aged Hereford rib-eye steak
- - Two desserts, such as chocolate fondant or tarte fine aux pommes
- - Two glasses of Philippe Brugnon Premier Cru NV champagne
- Brasserie Vacherin is helmed by chef-patron Malcolm John, who was voted Entrepreneur of the Year at the South London Business Awards 2010.
- The deal is valid for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, until 31 July. Pay and display street parking is available Monday-Saturday, 8am-6:30pm. Parking is free after 6:30pm and all day on Sundays
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter, a main course and a dessert from the à la carte menu. Excludes the côte de bœuf, chateaubriand, lobster and roast Label Anglais chicken. Includes a glass of Philippe Brugnon Premier Cru NV champagne each. Valid for lunch (12pm-3pm Monday-Friday, 12-4pm Saturday-Sunday) or dinner (4pm-11pm), seven days a week, subject to availability, until 31 July. Gratuity is not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms