By Travelzoo Staff
The Fish & Grill is "a quirky take on a British favourite" done to "a very high standard", according to the Croydon Advertiser. Now, for less than £10 each, two Travelzoo subscribers can savour a 3-course brunch at this "local gem" (The Good Food Guide 2013).
Why we love it
- A 3-course brunch for two at the acclaimed Fish & Grill restaurant in Croydon for £9.50 per person
- "Bold and enticing flavours... impressive" -- The Guardian
- Headed by award-winning chef Malcolm John
- Menu highlights include Sunday roast and chocolate and Guinness cake
- "Local gem" -- The Good Food Guide 2013
- Alternatively, savour a 2-course à la carte dinner with wine for two for £29
March 26, 2013 - June 9, 2013
Fish and Grill
48-50 South End
Croydon, CR0 1DP
Tel: 020 8774 4060
- The menu is subject to change; however, current dishes include:
- - Starters such as whitebait with aioli, or eggs benedict
- - Mains such as a Sunday roast with trimmings, or half a free-range chicken with potatoes and vegetables
- - Desserts such as caramelised apple tart with nutmeg ice cream, or chocolate and Guinness cake with chocolate sauce
- You can also help yourself to complimentary salad.
- Alternatively, two of you can dine on a 2-course à la carte dinner with a glass of red or white wine each, for £29.
- The "wonderfully stylish" Fish & Grill (ViewLondon.co.uk), which gained praise from The Guardian for its "bold and enticing" flavours, is helmed by chef-patron Malcolm John, who was voted Entrepreneur of the Year at the South London Business Awards 2010. Malcolm also owns Le Vacherin in Chiswick and Brasserie Vacherin in Surrey.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to three courses from the brunch menu. Valid on Sundays from 12pm-4pm, until 9 June. Excludes bank holiday weekends. A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added. Bookings are subject to availability. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms