By Travelzoo Staff
Embassy Mayfair is "the place to be
", where "classic French cuisine is served up with an Asian twist" in a "time-honoured Mayfair haunt", according to the Daily Mail
Why we love it
- £25 for a 3-course dinner at the Embassy Mayfair restaurant
- Includes a signature cocktail
- "The place to be...brilliant atmosphere" -- Daily Mail
- Dine on the all-day terrace in the summer
- "Opulent and decadent" -- The Independent
- Frequented by celebrities such as Vivienne Westwood and Christina Hendricks
- Alternatively, two can dine for £49 - saving £39 on the original price
March 22, 2013 - June 8, 2013
29 Old Burlington Street
Mayfair, W1S 3AN
Tel: 020 7494 5660
- For £25, Travelzoo subscribers are invited to savour a 3-course dinner at this "opulent and decadent" venue (The Independent).
- As well as a signature cocktail, you'll get three courses from the set menu. We're tempted by the citrus-cured vodka salmon with sour cream and capers, followed by the preserved lemon and harissa chicken with saffron tabbouleh, finished off with the milk chocolate and lime tart with almond ice cream.
- Alternatively, "mislay an afternoon at Embassy" (The Guardian) and use your voucher for lunch. Two can dine for £49.
- The deal is valid for lunch Tuesday-Friday or dinner Tuesday-Saturday, until 8 June.<>
The small print
The voucher is valid for a 3-course set lunch or dinner and must be used in one visit. The deal includes a signature cocktail. A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill. Valid for lunch (12pm-3pm Tuesday-Friday) or dinner Tuesday-Saturday. 6pm-11pm), subject to availability, until 8 June. Reservations are required. Menu items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms