By Travelzoo Staff
For £25, savour a delectable champagne afternoon tea for two at the chic family-run Carmina & Lancelot brasserie on Wigmore Street, just behind Selfridges, in central London.
Why we love it
- Savour a classic afternoon tea with bubbly for two for less than £13 per person
- The family-run Carmina & Lancelot brasserie is located on Wigmore Street, just behind Selfridges, in the heart of central London
- Includes freshly-made scones, preserves, sandwiches, a selection of pastries and fruit cakes, served with champagne
- Pop in after a day of shopping -- the deal is available seven days a week and no reservations are required
March 21, 2013 - June 1, 2013
Carmina y Lancelot
88 Wigmore Street
London, W1U 3RB
Tel: 020 7224 3771
- Available seven days a week, this exclusive deal includes:
- - A selection of plain and raisin scones with clotted cream and preserves
- - Your choice of sandwiches
- - Pastries and cakes
- - A glass of champagne each
- - Tea or coffee
- All of Carmina & Lancelot's scones, cakes and sandwiches are handmade each morning. Located a few minutes' walk from bustling Oxford Street, this deal would make a great post-shopping treat. You could complete this indulgent treat with a spot of pampering - Carmina & Lancelot has an on-site beauty salon.
- We have plenty of London-based experiences on offer at the moment including a sightseeing cruise along the River Thames -- click here to see more
The small print
The voucher is valid for afternoon tea for two people, including a glass of champagne each. No reservations required. Valid seven days a week, from 3pm-7pm, subject to availability, until 1 June. Each voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Note: A limited number of vouchers is available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms