By Travelzoo Staff
Momo is "London's most glamorous Moroccan restaurant
", according to Time Out
's glowing 5-star review, offering a
"truly inspired tea
", which "marries the flavours of North Africa with some more traditional British tea-time treats" (Red magazine
Why we love it
- £25 for a Vogue-recommended "gorgeous" Moroccan afternoon tea for two at Momo restaurant
- "Exquisite blend of classic English treats and North African sweets" -- Condé Nast Traveller"
- London's most glamorous Moroccan restaurant" -- Time Out
- Enjoy your tea on the terrace or inside the "charming Momo café" (Red Magazine)
- Described as one of "the capital's most unusual afternoon teas" by the London Evening Standard
- Served on authentic Moroccan crockery
March 11, 2013 - June 25, 2013
25 Heddon Street
London, W1B 4BH
Tel: 0207 434 4040
- For less than £13 a head, two Travelzoo subscribers can indulge in a Moroccan afternoon tea at this acclaimed restaurant. The deal includes a choice of teas as well as a selection of dishes, such as:
- - Maghrebine pastries
- - Pistachio macaron
- - Chocolate brownie with chocolate mousse
- - Lemon cream pain de gêne
- - Cheese briouats
- - Smoked salmon sandwiches with cream cheese
- - Zaalouk and mechouia on toast
- - Moroccan chicken wrap
- - Scones with clotted cream and strawberry and fig jam
- Vogue magazine reviewed the "gorgeous" experience and praised the "superb" variety of teas on offer. Momo, which is "tucked away in the cobbled enclave of London's Heddon Street" (Condé Nast Traveller), serves afternoon tea on delicate Moroccan tiered cake stands from brass teapots, sourced especially by owner Mourad Mazouz. Take your tea on the tree-lined terrace or inside.
- We have plenty of London-based experiences on offer at the moment including a sightseeing cruise along the River Thames -- click here to see more.
- The deal is valid Monday-Friday, with limited availability on Sundays, until 25 June
The small print
Update 26/03/13 (12:13pm): Sundays are now almost fully booked. The voucher is valid for a Moroccan afternoon tea for two people. Advance booking is required. Valid Monday-Friday with limited availability on Sundays, 12:30pm-5:30pm, until 25 June. Each voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased, also as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms