By Travelzoo Staff
In a prime location at the heart of South Kensington, the "uber-chic" Tartine restaurant (blackbookmag.com) is a "superior snackery" offering "excellent variety", according to Harden's Restaurant Guide 2013. For just £12 a head, two Travelzoo subscribers can indulge in a champagne afternoon tea at this venue.
Why we love it
- A champagne afternoon tea for two at South Kensington restaurant Tartine, for £24
- Indulge in a selection of sandwiches, cupcakes, macarons and scones with jam and clotted cream, served with tea of your choice
- Includes a glass of Veuve Clicquot NV champagne each
- "Superior snackery" -- Harden's Restaurant Guide 2013
- Located near fashionable Brompton Cross
March 7, 2013 - July 31, 2013
114 Draycott Avenue
London, SW3 3AE
Tel: 020 7589 4981
- Usually £59.90, this deal includes:
- A selection of sandwiches, cupcakes, macarons and scones with jam and clotted cream
- Tea of your choice
- A glass of Veuve Clicquot NV champagne each
- Valid seven days a week, this deal would make a perfect pit-stop after visiting some of South Kensington's famous museums and exhibitions.
- We have plenty of London-based experiences on offer at the moment including a sightseeing cruise along the River Thames -- click here to see more
The small print
The voucher is valid for afternoon tea for two people, including a glass of Veuve Clicquot NV champagne each. Valid seven days a week, from 3pm-6pm, subject to availability, until 31 July. Must be used in one visit. Over-18s only. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms