By Travelzoo Staff
Treat mum to a special Mother's Day 3-hour Sunday lunch cruise on board The Dixie Queen cruise boat with Thames Luxury Charters. For £45, she will savour a 3-course lunch created by award-winning caterers Moving Venue, while enjoying spectacular views of the River Thames and London's landmarks.
Why we love it
- For £45, treat mum to a 3-course lunch with prosecco on board The Dixie Queen
- Created by award-winning catering group Moving Venue, the lunch includes tea, coffee and macarons
- A photographer will be on board; each mum will get a free photo print
- A Michael Bublé tribute act and an onboard magician will entertain passangers
- The Dixie Queen was used as a viewing area for VIPs during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Pageant
- Alternatively, get an adult ticket and half a bottle of wine for £55, instead of the usual £73.50
- We have also negotiated a deal of £25 for a child ticket (12 and under), instead of the usual £35
March 1, 2013 - March 10, 2013
Thames Luxury Charters
- Usually £65, the lunch includes:
- - A choice of starter from Scottish smoked salmon, and chicken and duck liver terrine
- - A choice of main from roast Scottish sirloin of beef dinner with trimmings, and pan-fried Cornish sea bream on a bed of wild mushroom and tarragon risotto
- - A choice of dessert from homemade sticky toffee pudding with rich toffee sauce and vanilla bean ice cream, and lemon tart, raspberry coulis, and raspberry sorbet
- - A glass of prosecco
- - Tea, coffee and macarons
- Vegetarian options are available
- A photographer will be on board to capture the day, and each mum will get a printed photo to take home. A Michael Bublé tribute act and an onboard magician will provide entertainment.
- The Dixie Queen was used as a viewing area for VIPs during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Pageant and is one of London's largest entertainment boats -- Tower Bridge has to open up to let her through. The boat will set off from Butler's Wharf Pier at 12:30pm (boarding at 12pm) and will return at 3:30pm (disembarking at 4pm) on 10 March.
- We have also negotiated a deal of £25 for a child ticket (12 and under), instead of the usual £35, and a deal of £55 for an adult ticket and half a bottle of wine, instead of the usual £73.50.
- Want to give this experience as a gift for Mother’s Day? Click on “Buy Now”, then select ‘Give this as a Gift’ and fill in the recipient's name before completing your purchase. We will then create a personalised gift voucher which you can print out or email to your loved one.
- How to book: Call Thames Charter Cruises directly on 020 7357 7751 to book your experience quoting your voucher number (not your PIN). Please give your menu choices and make any dietary requirements clear. Please call by 8 March to book your place. Print this voucher and hand it in on entry to the cruise. Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-cancellable or changeable.
The small print
Valid for one ticket for the Mother's Day Sunday Lunch Cruise on 10 March. The cruise takes place between 12:30pm and 3:30pm (boarding at 12pm and disembarking at 4pm). Child tickets are valid for children aged 12 and under. Includes prosecco on arrival and a 3-course lunch with tea, coffee and macarons. Entertainment will also be provided. Includes one 5x7 printed photograph. Small groups may be seated on shared tables. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Gratuity is not included. Note: A limited number of vouchers is available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms