By Travelzoo Staff
Park Terrace Restaurant holds two AA Rosettes for culinary excellence and is housed in the 5-star Royal Garden Hotel, near Kensington Gardens.
Why we love it
- A 4-course dinner for two for less than £30 each, near Kensington Gardens
Also includes a cocktail each, petits fours and coffees
The award-winning Park Terrace Restaurant is housed within the 5-star Royal Garden Hotel
Save 45% on a meal that would usually cost up to £54 per person
- Dishes are "executed with flair" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013
"Truly excellent cocktails... culinary fireworks" -- TheTravelEditor.com
Hotel Chef of the Year 2010 Steve Munkley creates seasonal menus, using produce from local farms
Jan. 31, 2013 - June 14, 2013
Park Terrace Restaurant
Royal Garden Hotel
2 - 24 Kensington High Street
London, W8 4PT
Tel: 020 7361 0602
- For £59, two Travelzoo subscribers can dine on four courses prepared by award-winning executive chef Steve Munkley, whose "sophisticated" cuisine is "executed with flair", according to The AA Restaurant Guide 2013.
- This gourmet experience usually costs up to £108 and includes all of the following:
- - Any two cocktails (up to value of £9.50)
- - Any two starters from the à la carte menu, such as seared Scottish scallops with crab and tomato risotto and pink grapefruit sauce, or pressed winter terrine, pork and foie gras and picked beetroot
- - Any two main courses from the à la carte menu -- the selection includes grilled West Country sirloin steak with duck fat chips, broccoli and Diane sauce, or sea bream fillet with chickpea and chorizo casserole
- - Any two desserts from the à la carte menu, such as banana tart tatin or milk chocolate parfait
- - A selection of British cheeses from Neal's Yard
- - Petits fours to share
- - Coffees for two
- Presented with the prestigious Hotel Chef of the Year award by Caterer and Hotelkeeper in 2010, Steve Munkley is recognised in The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 for his dedication to local produce and changes the menu quarterly. He prides himself on collaborating with small local suppliers, including farmers based in Essex and the East Anglian countryside and uses small-boat fishing methods to catch top quality fish around the British Isles.
- This offer is valid for dinner, seven days a week, until 14 June.
- Travelzoo has aldo negotiated a deal for a night's stay for two at the Royal Garden Hotel. An overnight breakl is now £149 for two, including accommodation in a King Room and a full English breakfast worth £25 per person -- click here for more information
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to any starter, any main course, any dessert from the a la carte menu, plus any cocktail up to the value of £9.50, as well as a Neal’s Yard cheese course, coffees and petits fours. Can be used for dinner seven days a week, subject to availability, until 14 June. Excludes 23 January, 14 February and 7-9 March. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity is not included. Note: This is a limited offer and may expire before the stated expiry date. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms