By Travelzoo Staff
City AM describes Flemings Hotel in Mayfair as "a thing of chic, quirky fabulousness". Now, two Travelzoo subcribers can dine on champagne, canapés, a 3-course à la carte dinner plus cheese and port, for £69 at this boutique hotel -- half the usual price.
Why we love it
- Champagne, canapés and a 3-course à la carte dinner for two in elegant Mayfair hotel, Flemings
- This dining experience, which also includes a cheese platter to share and a glass of port each, is available for £69 instead of £138.50
- City AM calls the boutique hotel a "place of serious cool"
- Flemings' Grill restaurant was awarded a coveted AA Rosette in October
- "It's a gorgeous space, romantic and plush, with an air of the clandestine about it", says Worldsbestbars.com in its 5/5 star review
- Head chef at The Grill, Braden Charlesworth, was recently named Visionary Chef of the Year at the Visionary Chef 2012 awards
- Admire the hotel's elegant Georgian townhouse exterior and stylish modern interior
Jan. 31, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Half Moon Street
Mayfair, W1J 7BH
Tel: 020 7499 0000
- Sip a glass of champagne each and tuck into delicate canapés at the hotel's bar, before sitting down to dine on all of the following in the AA-Rosette-winning Grill restaurant:
- - A starter each, with current menu options including grilled diver scallops with cauliflower and curry spices, or risotto of wild mushrooms, winter truffle and tarragon
- - A main course each, such as slow-roasted Aylesbury duck with pickled cabbage, parsnip and thyme, or roast bronze leg of turkey with all the trimmings
- - A dessert each -- we like the sound of the traditional Christmas pudding with brandy crème anglaise, or the lemon posset with vanilla shortbread
- You'll then get a glass of port each and a cheese platter to share to round off your meal.
- The Grill's head chef Braden Charlesworth was recently named Visionary Chef of the Year 2012, following on from the hotel's success at being shortlisted in the 2011 Restaurant & Bar Design Awards.
- This offer is available seven days a week until 30 April, 2013.
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of champagne and a selection of canapés on arrival, any starter, main course and dessert, plus a glass of port. Also includes a cheese platter to share. Vouchers may be redeemed seven days a week, until 30 April. Excludes 8-9 February and 13-16 February. Bookings are subject to availability. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Menu items are subject to change. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication.