By Travelzoo Staff
For £22 instead of the usual £46, treat yourself and a friend to afternoon tea while taking in the "spectacular views" (LondonTown.com) from The Terrace Restaurant at Hilton London Docklands Riverside Hotel.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea for two overlooking the Thames for £11 a head
- Includes a glass of bubbly each
- Located within the 4-star Hilton London Docklands Riverside Hotel
- The Terrace Restaurant has views across the river to Canary Wharf
- Complimentary ferry from Canary Wharf to the hotel
Jan. 23, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Hilton London Docklands Riverside Hotel
265 Rotherhithe Street
London, SE16 5HW
Tel: 020 7231 1001
- The afternoon tea includes a glass of bubbly per person, a selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones and a choice between COSTA coffee or a selection of Twinings teas. A complimentary ferry service between Canary Wharf and the hotel is also available, should you need it.
- The 4-star Hilton London Docklands Riverside Hotel is located less than two miles from the O2 and overlooks the Thames to Canary Wharf.
- This deal is valid seven days a week, between 2:30pm-5pm, from 1 February-30 April
The small print
Valid for afternoon tea for two people, plus a glass of champagne each. Valid seven days a week, from 1 February-30 April, subject to availability. Reservations are required. Package must be used by two people, in one visit. Automatic gratuity will be added. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. There is no limit to the number of vouchers purchased per person, or as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms