By Travelzoo Staff
For £59, two Travelzoo subscribers are invited to "escape to the tropics" (ViewLondon.co.uk) with a 3-course dinner and cocktails at Mayfair's Trader Vic's within the 5-star London Hilton on Park Lane.
Why we love it
- Dinner and cocktails for two at London bar and restaurant, Trader Vic's on Park Lane, London
- This tiki-style venue is a "London institution", says Time Out
- Includes a 3-course meal at this famous venue, housed within the 5-star London Hilton on Park Lane
- "A wonderful blast from the past" -- Harden's UK Restaurant Guide
- Named one of London's Top 10 Luxury Cocktail Bars by VisitLondon.com
Jan. 2, 2013 - March 18, 2013
London Hilton on Park Lane
22 Park Lane
London, W1K 1BE
Tel: 020 7208 4113
- This "London institution" (Time Out) is a popular celebrity haunt, having previously welcomed the likes of Jimi Hendrix, Lewis Hamilton and Paris Hilton since opening in 1963. The Tahitian-style restaurant has also gained praise from the Harden's UK Restaurant Guide for being "a wonderful blast from the past".
- Usually costing up to £126, this deal includes a 3-course dinner for two with a cocktail each for less than £30 a head. In full, you get:
- - Any two cocktails (worth up to £9.50 each) such as a passion punch or a potted parrot
- - Any two starters from the à la carte menu, with options including lobster and avocado salad with orange chilli dressing or smoked duck breast with rice noodles, fig and a raspberry dressing
- - Two main courses from the à la carte menu*, such as Cantonese-style steamed sea bass, soy sauce and sesame oil or grilled Scottish sirloin steak
- - Two desserts from the à la carte menu*, with options including passion fruit cheesecake with raspberry coulis or chocolate macadamia tart with whipped cream
- VisitLondon.com named Trader Vic's one of London's Top 10 Luxury Cocktail Bars, calling it "legendary" and a "tropical paradise"
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to one cocktail each (up to the value of £9.50), any starter, any main course (up to the value of £30) and any dessert from the à la carte menu. *Excludes lobster, jumbo prawns and Dover sole main dishes and crêpes suzette dessert. Available for dinner seven days a week, subject to availability, until 18 March. Not available on 14 February. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms