By Travelzoo Staff
Named by the Tatler Restaurant Guide 2012 as one of the city's hidden gems, The Stafford London by Kempinski is a 5-star hotel in the heart of Mayfair. For a total of £69, two Travelzoo subscribers can dine on a 3-course meal with champagne at the hotel's lavishly refurbished Lyttelton restaurant -- an experience that would usually cost up to £141.
Why we love it
- A 3-course dinner for two, plus champagne, for less than £35 per person
- The Stafford London by Kempinski is an ultra-luxurious 5-star property in Mayfair
- "The fish and game are first class" -- Tatler Restaurant Guide 2012
- The hotel and its Lyttelton restaurant have undergone a £6million refurbishment
- Named Hotel of the Year at the Catey Awards in 2008
- Executive chef Brendan Fyldes has headed up a string of Michelin-starred restaurants
- Crowned one of the Best 500 Hotels in the World by Time + Leisure magazine in 2007
Nov. 27, 2012 - March 30, 2013
The Stafford London by Kempinski
16-18 St James's Place
London, SW1A 1NJ
Tel: 020 7493 0111
- Available every evening throughout the week, here's what the offer includes:
- - Glass of champagne each
- - Any two starters from the à la carte menu, such as diver-caught scallops with Indian spiced cauliflower and apple and chablis dressing, or tartare of beef with melba toast and quail's egg
- - Any two main courses with a value of up to £30 each, such as grilled belted galloway sirloin, or tranche of organic salmon served with olive and sultana caponata and heritage tomatoes
- - Any two desserts, such as chocolate mousse with white chocolate and orange ice cream or peach melba
- Executive chef Brendan Fyldes has recently taken the helm of The Lyttelton, having previously run the kitchens at a number of prestigious restaurants, including Richard Corrigan's Bentley's in Mayfair, and the Michelin-starred The Longridge Restaurant and L'Escargot.
Terms and conditions: This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. It entitles each person to any starter from the a la carte menu, any main course with a value of up to £30 per person, plus a dessert and a glass of champagne each. If you wish to order a main course with a higher value than this, you will be charged the difference. Reservations are required. Valid for evening meals, seven days a week, until 30 March, 2013. Subject to availability. Excludes 17-31 December and 14 February. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Side dishes are not included. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Valid for evening meals, seven days a week, until 30 March, 2013. Subject to availability. Excludes 17-31 December and 14 February. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity is not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms