By Travelzoo Staff
Café des Amis is a "warm and welcoming" (ViewLondon.co.uk) French restaurant nestled in the heart of Covent Garden. Now, you and a friend can tuck into three courses from the à la carte menu, and sip a glass of prosecco each, for £39 -- saving almost two-thirds on the usual cost of £99.
Why we love it
- A 3-course à la carte dinner for two, with prosecco each, for under £20 a head at Café des Amis
- The bill for this dining experience would usually add up to £99
- This chic French restaurant is located in Covent Garden
- "A Covent Garden highlight just waiting to be discovered" -- ViewLondon.co.uk
- Amor magazine describes the restaurant as "where the French elegance meets modern London"
Dec. 10, 2012 - March 25, 2013
Café des Amis
11-14 Hanover Place
Covent Garden, WC2E 9JP
Tel: 020 7379 3444
- You'll get all of the following with this offer (although menu items are subject to change):
- - A glass of prosecco each
- - A starter each, such as seared scallops with crab risotto and caper butter sauce, or warm duck confit salad with pomegranate seeds and balsamic dressing
- - A main course each* -- we're tempted by the rib-eye steak served with peppercorn sauce and chips, or venison medallions on a grain mustard mash with shallot and port jus and buttered salsify
- - A dessert each**, such as vanilla cheesecake with fig coulis, or chocolate fondant with white chocolate ice cream
- This offer is valid for lunch or dinner, seven days a week from 1 January until 25 March, 2013.
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of prosecco, a starter, a main course and a dessert from the a la carte menu. *A £3 supplement applies to the rib-eye steak. **Excluding the Chef’s Selection of 4 or 6 desserts and the French cheeseboard with homemade chutney. Vouchers may be used for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, from 1 January until 25 March, 2013, subject to availability. Gratuity is not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms