By Katya Mohsen
The London Evening Standard describes Thameside eatery Zorita's Kitchen as an
"elite Spanish eatery" with "excellent" cured meats, award-winning
cheese and "memorably good" wine. Now two can share a selection of meat, cheese and a bottle of wine for £25.
Why we love it
- Zorita's Kitchen sits on the banks of the River Thames -- on warm days you can dine on the outdoor terrace which overlooks Tate Modern, The Shard and the Millennium Bridge
- For £25, two people can share a bottle of wine, a meat platter and cheese (worth up to £53)
- The Torta de Dehesa cheese, which is included in the platter, was awarded "SuperGold" at the 2013 World Cheese Awards
- All food is imported from the Hacienda Zorita's organic farm in Salamanca
9am-10pm, Mon-Fri until 30 Nov
Broken Wharf House
2 Broken Wharf
London, EC4V 3DT
Tel: 020 7429 3253
- One Embutidos platter: a selection of iberian cured ham cuts and chorizo, served with a selection of artisan breads
One Torta de Dehesa (soft cheese)
- One bottle of wine to share, you can choose either a Lagunilla Gran Reserva Rioja 2005 red or a Vega de la Reina Verdejo 2013 white
We also have available from The Haciendas Company a selection of hampers including wine, iberian cured meat and extra virgin olive oil from £39 (inc P&P) . Click here to view the offer.
The small print
Reservations are required, subject to availability. The outdoor terrace closes at 8pm. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Customers must be 18 or older with valid ID. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. You have purchased this voucher directly from Travelzoo, so no additional payment is required. Gratuity is not included but Travelzoo subscribers are encouraged to tip based on the full value of the meal.
See all terms