By Faye Armstrong
You can save up to 61% on dinner and cocktails for two at Banyan on the Thames at the Hotel Rafayel in Battersea, which has a "glorious riverside location" (View London online).
Why we love it
- You get a 3-course dinner for two from the extensive à la carte menu, including a champagne cocktail each for £49 instead of £126
- You can dine without menu restrictions for £6 more
- View London online says the restaurant is "sleek" and "stylish"
- You'll enjoy city and river views from the floor-to-ceiling windows while you dine
6-10pm seven days a week until 31 Aug
Banyan on the Thames
34 Lombard Road
Battersea, SW11 3RF
Tel: 020 7801 3600
- A 3-course à la carte dinner for two (choice of starter, main course and dessert)* and a cocktail each (kir royale, bellini or classic champagne cocktail)
You can dine in a group of four and get the above for £95
For £55, two get a cocktail and a 3-course dinner from the entire à la carte menu, without supplements, and dine on dishes including fillet steak and lobster tail
Four can dine with no menu restrictions for £105
The small print
Subject to availability. Reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be used in one visit. Over-18s only. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. *On the £49 and £95 offers, a £4 supplement per person applies to the fillet steak, lobster tail, rack of lamb, rib-eye steak, and fried jumbo tiger prawns.
See all terms