By Ceri Anderson
Delve into London's dark past with a spine-chilling Jack the Ripper coach and walking tour from Premium Tours.
Why we love it
- It's £10 for a 3-hour Jack the Ripper coach and walking tour
- This haunting experience would usually cost £25 -- you save 60%
- You'll hear tales of gangland warfare, butcherous barbers and great train robbers before visiting the sites of the Jack the Ripper murders
3 Oct-31 Jan, 2014
Outside Thistle Marble Arch
London, W1H 7EH
- Tours commence at Marble Arch and conclude near Trafalgar Square
- The tour begins with a coach drive, where you will see the Old Bailey, the Royal London Hospital and the Wallace Plaque
- You will then leave the coach and visit some of the locations of the infamous Jack the Ripper murders
- The tours take place on select days at 6:45pm, until 31 January, 2014
The small print
The voucher is valid for one person and must be used in one visit. It entitles the holder to a 3-hour Jack the Ripper coach and walking tour. The tour runs: Friday-Monday and Wednesday until 31 October; Wednesday, Friday and Sunday November-December; Wednesdays and Fridays in January. This voucher is valid until 31 January, 2014. Excludes 24 December-2 January, 2014. Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Advance booking is required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms