By Faye Armstrong
Close to London's Borough Market lies Vinopolis, a complex of bars and restaurants located within the Victorian railway arches of London Bridge.
Why we love it
- Get the Quintessential Wine Tasting Package at London's Vinopolis for £27 -- the price of the Essential Package
- Receive 16 drink tokens instead of the usual seven for this price
- Spend an afternoon or evening sampling different wines, spirits and champagne
- Includes a "How To Taste Wine" introductory session
- There are over 100 wines, spirits and champagnes to sample
Wed-Fri, 26 Sep-29 Nov
No.1 Bank End
London, SE1 9BU
Tel: 0207 9408300
- You get 16 drink tokens for the price of seven
The experience begins with a "How To Taste Wine" tutorial
You will spend 2-3 hours exploring the different areas sampling wine, spirits and champagne
Areas include the Red Zone, which showcases red wines, the Spirit Lounge, the Winery, the Geography Zone, the Champagne Area and more
Experts will be on hand for tips and advice
Alternatively, for £30 visit on a Sunday for the Vinopolis Sundays experience. You start with a bloody Mary reception at 12:30pm, then you get a 2-course Sunday lunch with glass of wine. After lunch you will be given seven tokens to spend on the wine tasting experience. Travelzoo subscribers also receive a champagne tasting as part of this experience.
The small print
The Vinopolis Quintessential Wine Tasting experience is available Wednesday-Friday, subject to availability, until 29 November. Allow 2-3 hours for the experience. Tasting sessions run 6-9:30pm on Wednesdays, with last admission at 7:30pm. Sessions run 2-10pm on Thursdays and Fridays with last admission at 7:30pm. The Vinopolis Sundays experience is valid on Sundays only, subject to availability, until 24 November. The Bloody Mary reception begins at 12:30pm. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.
See all terms