By Travelzoo Staff
For £25 instead of the usual £47.90, catch up with a friend over afternoon tea at The Brasserie -- part of The Cumberland hotel in London.
Why we love it
- £25 for an afternoon tea for two at The Brasserie restaurant at The Cumberland hotel in central London
- This exclusive deal would usually cost £47.90, saving you 48%
- Includes sandwiches, freshly baked scones and cakes served with tea from H R Higgins of Mayfair
- "The Cumberland has a warm, fresh and bright vibe -- and it just might make you feel like a rock star" -- Daily Mail
Alternatively, two can take the champagne afternoon tea for £35 instead of the usual £63.90
- This iconic hotel is a short walk from Oxford Street
Aug. 30, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
The Brasserie at The Cumberland
Great Cumberland Place
London, W1H 7DL
Tel: 020 7616 5930
- This iconic West End property has earned a reputation for being one of the city's most famous celebrity haunts since the '60s, and has welcomed stars including guitar legend Jimi Hendrix, who gave his last ever interview here, and later had a suite named in his honour.
- The deal includes a selection of sandwiches, freshly baked scones and cakes, served with tea from H R Higgins of Mayfair.
- Alternatively, you can opt for the champagne afternoon tea for £35 for two, instead of the usual £63.90.
- This 4-star hotel near London's West End is just steps from Oxford Street and Marble Arch.
- Afternoon tea is served from 1-5pm in The Brasserie restaurant. This deal is valid seven days a week, subject to availability, from 9 September-30 December
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to full afternoon tea. There is no limit to the number of vouchers used per table. Advance booking is required. Valid daily from 9 September-30 December, from 1-5pm, subject to availability. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Over-18s only. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms