By Travelzoo Staff
For £25, two Travelzoo subscribers can spend a summer's afternoon enjoying a champagne afternoon tea while admiring views of Hyde Park at the ultra-modern Thistle Kensington Gardens.
Why we love it
- £25 for a champagne afternoon tea for two at Thistle Kensington Gardens
- Recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
- This 4-star hotel sits behind Kensington Palace and is 10 minutes from Oxford Street
- Thistle was Voted AA Hotel Group of the Year 2011-2012
Aug. 6, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Thistle Kensington Gardens
104 Bayswater Road
London, W2 3HL
Tel: 0871 376 9024
- Available seven days a week until 30 September and usually costing £22.50 each, the offer includes the following per person:
- - A glass of champagne
- - A selection of sandwiches, such as ham with Dijon mustard, and smoked salmon with cream cheese
- - Fruit scones with preserves and Devonshire clotted cream
- - Fresh pastries
- You could combine this offer with a day of shopping or a trip to one of many events staged at Hyde Park or Kensington Gardens. Click here to see what's happening in the coming months.
- Afternoon tea is served in the lounge from 2pm-5pm.
The small print
Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 30 September. Tea is served from 2pm-5pm daily. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased, also as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms