By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a summer evening taking in the sights of London with a cruise down the River Thames for £8 instead of the usual £12.50.
Why we love it
- Take in the sights of London from the River Thames with this deal from City Cruises
- For £8 (instead of the regular £12.50), get a return evening boat trip from either Westminster or Tower Pier
- A brilliant way to see the city
- Boats leave from 6:35pm daily, and have an on-board bar
- Children travel for just £4 instead of the usual £6.25
Aug. 2, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
Victoria Embankment, SW1A 2JH
Tel: 020 77 400 400
- With this deal, you can relax on-board a City Cruises boat on a return trip from either Westminster Pier or Tower Pier.
- During the summer months the last boats don't sail back until after 8pm, so you could see sights such as Big Ben, Tower Bridge, the London Eye and the Gherkin as the sun goes down -- it's a great alternative to travelling on the Tube during the summer.
- Children can hop aboard for £4 each, instead of the regular £6.25.
- Boats operate at the following times from Tower Pier: 6:35pm, 6:50pm, 7:55pm and 8:25pm daily. They depart from Westminster Pier at the following times: 7:15pm, 7:45pm, 8:30pm daily.
- This offer is valid seven days a week until 1 September
The small print
The voucher is valid for one person and must be used in one visit. Valid for one Late Night adult return ticket aboard City Cruises tour boats. Valid for a return journey to and from either Westminster Pier or Tower Pier only. May be used from 6:35pm, seven days a week, subject to availability, until 1 September. Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms