By Travelzoo Staff
Hop aboard a Golden Tours Discover bus tour this summer for a fun, all-day trip to some of the UK’s famous landmarks and sights for £20 cheaper than the usual price of £49.
Why we love it
- Visit some of the UK’s most famous landmarks with this deal from Golden Tours
- Pay £29 for an all-day bus tour, saving £20 on the regular price
- A brilliant way to see some of Britain’s most historic sights and beautiful locations
- Choose from five different tours
- Tours operate to Bath, Stonehenge, Windsor, Warwick, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, Cotswolds and Salisbury
- Discover the mystery of Stonehenge; walk the same Oxford streets as C.S Lewis and Bill Clinton; see the world’s oldest castle at Windsor; explore Bath and Bath Abbey; and visit Stratford-upon-Avon, the hometown of William Shakespeare
- Led by a professional tour guide in an air-conditioned bus
July 9, 2013 - Oct. 18, 2013
- Available until 18 October, this deal offers you a choice of five all-day tours covering sights such as Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, the colleges of Oxford, Shakespeare’s birthplace, Warwick Castle and the Roman ruins of Bath. Tours are an all-day experience and you will depart from the Golden Tours Visitor Centres at 8:30am-8:45am and will return at approximately 6pm-7pm, dependent upon traffic conditions.
- Choose from one of the following five Discover tours:
- Discover Shakespeare’s County -- you’ll visit Oxford, the Cotswolds and William Shakespeare’s birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon. Tour operates Monday, Thursday and Saturday until 30 September and then Monday and Thursday from 1 October.
- Discover Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury -- you’ll visit Salisbury, famous Stonehenge, and see the Roman ruins of Bath. Tour operates daily until 30 September and then Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 1 October.
- Discover Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor -- you’ll see Windsor Castle, mysterious Stonehenge and visit Bath. Tour operates daily.
- Discover Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds and Warwick Castle -- you’ll experience the sights of William Shakespeare’s birthplace Stratford-Upon-Avon, drive through the market towns and villages of the Cotswolds, see Warwick Castle and visit Oxford to boot. Tour operates Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Discover Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge -- you’ll see Windsor Castle, visit Oxford, and gaze upon the wonder of Stonehenge. Tour operates daily until 30 September and then Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 1 October.
- Tours depart from the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria (4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH) at 8:30am or the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Kensington (156 Cromwell Road, London SW7 4EF) at 8:45am. Please ensure you are at your chosen departure location 15-20 minutes before the scheduled set-off time. You will return at approximately 6pm-7pm to the Kensington and Victoria visitor centres. Not all tours depart daily so please ensure you check operating days. All tours are led by a professional guide.
- If you are a student or a senior aged 60+, you still save 34% with this offer, shaving £15 off the regular cost of £44. This offer may also be used for children, saving 26% on the regular £39 cost. Please note, children are classed as age 3-16 and must be accompanied by an adult on all tours.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" at the top of this page to purchase your voucher(s) for your chosen tour, then visit here to book your bus tour, adding your voucher number only (not the PIN) and personal details when prompted.
The small print
Update (12 July at 11:09am): This offer will now be closing on Monday 15 July at 23:59. Buses depart from the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria at 8:30am or from the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Kensington at 8:45am. Please ensure you are at your chosen departure location 15-20 minutes before the scheduled set-off time. Not all tours run daily, please check below for details of when each tour operates. Complimentary hotel pick up from over 80 central London hotels will then take you to Golden Tours departure point to board your tour. The voucher may be used by one person, until 18 October, subject to availability. Tickets for admission to sights, exhibits and attractions are not included but can be pre-purchased before departure. Gratuity, hotel drop off and lunch also not included. Drop off will be at Kensington and Victoria centres, timing dependent upon traffic conditions. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms