By Travelzoo Staff
For £29 instead of up to £99, take part in a hands-on cookery lesson and gain insider tips from top TV and specialist chefs at the Smart School of Cookery in Mayfair, which is run by former "MasterChef" contestant Ann Hood.
Why we love it
- A hands-on gourmet experience at the Smart School of Cookery for £29 instead of up to £99
- Owner Ann Hood is a former contestant on "MasterChef"
School occupies stylish Mayfair location
- Choose from a range of different half-day courses, including Spanish tapas, 3-course gourmet dining, knife skills and Chinese extravaganza
- School's chef's include Franck Pontais, who has featured on top foodie show "Ready Steady Cook", and worked for Sir Elton John
June 24, 2013 - Sept. 24, 2013
The Smart School of Cookery
44-48 Wigmore Street
London, W1U 2RY
- Save up to £70 on the usual price of this experience and select any one of more than 10 available type of class.
- Choose from sessions such as Indian classics, Spanish tapas or seafood extravaganza; there's also a summer entertaining class to impress your dinner party guests with, or you can sharpen your chopping techniques with a knife skills course.
- For the full class timetables and availability, click here.
- Your voucher will be valid for any half-day course at the Mayfair branch until 24 September. There are currently no classes scheduled for August, as the school will be undergoing refurbishment
The small print
Valid for any half-day cookery course at the Smart School of Cookery. Classes take place on select dates at the school's Mayfair location, until 24 September. Please visit http://www.thesmartschoolofcookery.com/LiveSite/ to find out dates and times of classes. The experience will take place in groups of up to 10. Valid for the Mayfair location only. Please note: There are currently no classes scheduled for August as the school will be undergoing refurbishment. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms