By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the East End's dark history with a Jack the Ripper tour from London Premier Walking Tours for £5, saving 50% on the usual price.
Why we love it
- £5 for a Jack the Ripper tour or a Kings, Queens, Politics & Power tour with London Premier Walking Tours
- Save 50% on the usual price
- Covers popular London attractions as well as hidden spots
- All tours are led by expert guides
- You'll get a free London souvenir
- Two people can go for £9, four people can go for £17 and children can go for £3
June 18, 2013 - Dec. 2, 2013
London Premier Walking Tours
- A professional guide will cover the full story of Jack the Ripper during this 2.5-hour tour, taking you to pubs that his victims drank in and to the scenes of the murders. You'll follow the sequence of the crimes, while learning about the investigations and using your own detective skills to try and solve the mystery.
- Alternatively, choose the Kings, Queens, Politics & Power tour -- a 2.5-hour tour covering 1500 years of London's fascinating royal and political history. You'll visit Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Palace of Westminster, Churchill's War Rooms, Scotland Yard and Number 10 Downing Street, among others.
- Each walker will receive a free London souvenir, and a picture guide will be provided during the tour. We have also negotiated a two-person ticket for £9 (instead of £20), a four-person ticket for £17 (instead of £40) and a children's ticket for £3 (instead of £5).
- The Jack the Ripper tour runs on Tuesdays and Sundays at 1.30pm and on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 6:30pm, until 2 December. The Kings, Queens, Politics & Power tour runs on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 1:30pm, until 2 December.
The small print
The voucher is valid for one person and must be used in one visit. It entitles the holder to a Jack the Ripper tour or a Kings, Queens, Politics & Power tour. The Jack the Ripper tour runs on Tuesdays and Sundays at 1.30pm and on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 6:30pm. The Kings, Queens, Politics & Power tour runs on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 1:30pm, until 2 December. There is a maximum of 35 people per tour. Under-5s go free. Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms