By Travelzoo Staff
SimplyLuxuryTravel.com believes "there are currently not enough positive adjectives to describe the Ampersand Hotel", a luxurious property in South Kensington, which was named one of London's best new hotels of 2012
by The Daily Telegraph
Why we love it
- £18 for a selection of gourmet nibbles and a champagne cocktail at the luxury Ampersand Hotel in South Kensington
- This boutique property comes highly recommended by The Guardian and The Daily Telegraph
- Ideally located after a day shopping at Harrods
- Pay £17 more and take a friend to share this refined experience with
May 9, 2013 - July 31, 2013
The Ampersand Hotel
10 Harrington Road
London, SW7 3ER
Tel: 020 7591 4414
- For £18 per person, drop in at this Victorian 5-star boutique hotel for gourmet nibbles and a champagne cocktail.
- Served daily (from 5:30-10:30pm) in The Drawing Rooms until 31 July, this scrumptious spread includes the following:
- - A seasonal champagne cocktail
- - A selection of canapés such as Scottish crab, cucumber and mayonnaise, pata negra and smoked cod roe
- - Savoury gougères such as Severn & Wye smoked salmon, dill and cream cheese, Gloucester old spot ham and apple and beetroot
- - A variety of homemade pastries
- When one of our Deal Experts visited she was impressed by the gorgeously decorated interior, as well as the comfy velvet sofas, friendly staff and perfectly presented food.
- Alternatively, enjoy the above with a friend -- two people can take up this offer for £35 (instead of £59).
The small print
Valid 5:30pm-10:30pm, seven days a week, until 31 July, subject to availability. Advance booking is required. Each voucher is valid for one person and must be used in one visit. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased, also as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your final bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms