By Travelzoo Staff
Masterclasses from the UK's most renowned chefs, pop-up restaurants, boutique food stalls and live demonstrations are all on the bill at the Foodies Festival, taking place over the late May bank holiday weekend. Tickets are now £18 for two people -- that's 50% off the usual price.
Why we love it
- Grab two half-price tickets to the Foodies Festival this summer for £18
- Includes a show guide each, usually £3
- Held in the surroundings of Hampton Court Palace over the late May bank holiday weekend (25-27)
Dine at pop-up restaurants, shop and sample gourmet treats from around the globe at the boutique market
Top chefs share tips and create some of their favourite dishes
Take part in food and drink masterclasses and learn culinary techniques
Under-12s go free when accompanied by a paying adult
May 2, 2013 - May 27, 2013
Cannon Hill Park
2 Russell Road
Birmingham, B13 8RD
Tel: 0844 995 1111
- Held in the beautiful surroundings of Hampton Court Palace on 25-27 May, this event will host many foodie events, including:
- - Chefs' Theatre: Watch Michelin-starred and celebrity chefs cook their signature dishes on stage and share tips. Appearing at Hampton Court is Michelin-starred chefs Martin Blunos and Steve Drake, former "MasterChef" winner Shelina Permalloo, and "Britain's Best Dish" presenter Ed Baines.
- - Drinks Masterclass: Try your hand at concocting summer cocktails, or take a tutored local beer, or wine-tasting session
- - Children's Cookery Theatre: Masterclasses for aspiring young chefs hosted by Kiddy Cook
- - Cake & Bake Theatre: Take a 45-minute baking class with this new addition to the festival, suitable for both cooking enthusiasts and kitchen novices alike
- - Pop-up restaurants*: Jamie's Italian, Randall & Aubin and top Indian restaurant, Masala Zone are set to appear, among others
- - Street Food Avenue: Taste all sorts of exotic treats with a culinary tour across the globe
- - Speciality and local exhibitors: Sample and buy ingredients from over 100 food and drink producers
- - Bar Tents: Enjoy a refreshing tipple made by expert mixologists (usual prices will be charged for drinks at the bar)
- How to book: Click on "Buy Now" at the top of this page to purchase your voucher(s) -- one for every two people attending -- then print and hand them in at the entrance to the festival on arrival.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two standard all-day adult passes to the Foodies Festival at Hampton Court Palace on either the 25, 26 or 27 May, plus a show guide each. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person, or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Please note that this event does not take place within the palace grounds and tickets do not include palace admission. Subject to availability. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. *Any drinks, dishes or products purchased at the restaurants, bars and stalls will be charged at their regular price.