By Travelzoo Staff
Food at 52 was a finalist in the Best Small Cookery School category at the British Cookery School Awards 2012, and featured in The Independent as one of the top ten cookery-skills course providers in the UK. Impress dinner guests with your new-found culinary skills after taking one of Food at 52's half-day cookery courses for £69 instead of the usual £115.
Why we love it
- A choice of half-day cookery courses at London's Food at 52 for £69 instead of the usual £115
- Courses include Flavours of Italy, Spanish Tapas, Vietnamaese, Southern Indian and Flavours of Thailand
- A finalist in the Best Small Cookery School category at the British Cookery School Awards 2012
- Owner John Benbow was named Chef/Teacher of the Year at the UK Cookery School of the Year Awards 2012
- Wine is served throughout at you'll get to tuck into your creations at the end
- The Independent featured Food at 52 as one of its top ten cookery skills course providers in the UK
- Alternatively, upgrade to a full-day course, which also includes Authentic Moroccan courses, for £79
- You can also choose a full day Fish & Seafood or Stress-Free Dinner Party course for £89
April 10, 2013 - July 31, 2013
Food at 52
96 Central Street
Islington, EC1V 8AJ
Tel: 07814 027067
- You can choose from the following courses, each lasting approximately 3.5 hours:
- - Flavours of Italy: Make your own pasta and create dishes such as butternut squash ravioli with sage lemon butter, pollo sofrito with capers and lemon, and cantuccini almond biscotti
- - Spanish Tapas: Dishes can include sea bass with pimento peppers, braised chicken with manzanilla olive sauce, and chocolate truffles
- - Southern Indian: Predominantly vegetarian, dishes can include spinach vada, beet pachadi with moru kachiyathu yoghurt sauce, and aubergine rasavangi with tarka dal
- - Flavours of Thailand: Create traditional Thai dishes such as green curry with sea bass and peppercorns, and Thai salad with green mango and green papaya
- - Vietnamese: Cook up king prawns cooked in lemongrass and fresh coconut juice, and traditional clay pot with pork, fish or egg plant
- You will get to feast on your creations at the end and wine is served throughout the course.
- Alternatively, upgrade to a full-day (5 hour) course for £79. Choose from any of the above or an Authentic Moroccan course. You can also choose to participate in a Fish & Seafood course or learn how to create a stress-free dinner party for £89 -- saving £61 on the regular price. Click here for a full list of course dates and details.
- The "hard-working and charismatic" John Benbow, who owns Food at 52, was named Chef/Teacher of the Year at the UK Cookery School of the Year Awards 2012, who said "time and again we’ve heard of students who have come away from a course with him and been inspired by his passion."
- The deal is valid Monday-Friday, until 31 July.
The small print
The voucher is valid for one cookery course at Food at 52 and must be used by one person in one visit. Includes wine throughout. See the Food at 52 website for full course details and available dates. Excludes weekend courses. Vouchers may be used until 31 July. Bookings are subject to availability. Reservations are required. Once booked, you cannot cancel. Dates can be changed once only with at least 48-hours' notice. Name changes are free of charge. Additional vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Must be 16 or over. Alcohol will only be served to those who are over 18. Note: A limited number of vouchers is available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms