By Travelzoo Staff
Hop aboard one of City Cruises' liners and see London's famous sights from a different perspective this summer. For £9.50 -- half the regular price of £19 -- you can hop on and off the sightseeing boats, and get around the city in style.
Why we love it
- Take in the sights of London from the River Thames with this deal from City Cruises
- Pay £9.50 (instead of the usual £19) for a hop-on, hop-off ticket which can be used until 30 June
- A brilliant way to see London
- Take as many sightseeing tours on the boats as you like during the day -- all come with a running commentary about the passing landmarks
- Boats depart from four different locations around the city including the Westminster Pier and Greenwich Pier
- Children travel for just £4.50
March 13, 2013 - June 30, 2013
- Available seven days a week until 30 June, this deal gives you unlimited access to City Cruises' boats for the day -- you can embark from Westminster, Tower, Greenwich and London Eye piers.
- All of the liners come with running commentary, so you can learn some history along the way.
- The last boats don't sail back until 6:45pm during the summer months, so you could see sights such as Big Ben, Tower Bridge, the London Eye and the Gherkin in the evening -- it's a great alternative to travelling on the Tube during the summer.
- Under 5's go free with a paying adult, and it's £4.50 for 5-16-year-olds -- saving 53% on the usual £9.50 value.
- All boats have a cafe on board, and are suitable for travel in all weather conditions.
The small print
Valid for one person and must be used in one visit. Valid for one adult hop-on, hop-off River Red Rover ticket aboard City Cruises tour boats. May be used from 11am, seven days a week, subject to availability. Valid until 30 June. Excludes 29 March-15 April; 4-6 May and 25 May-2 June. Boats operate every 30 minutes from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier, Greenwich Pier and London Eye Pier. The last boat sails from Westminster to Tower Bridge at 5:35pm, and from Westminster to Greenwich at 3:15pm daily until 24 March. Then, from 25 March the last boat sails from Westminster to Tower Bridge at 6:45pm, and from Westminster to Greenwich at 4:25pm daily. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms