By Travelzoo Staff
Boasting a prime location in London's West End, the iconic 5-star Waldorf Hilton is one of the city's most exquisite buildings, and has played host to many Hollywood greats during its 100-year history, including Elizabeth Taylor.
Why we love it
- Decadent afternoon tea at the 5-star Waldorf Hilton for £20 per person
- Includes a champagne cocktail (worth up to £14.75)
- Stylish interior features elegant chandeliers and gilded pillars
- Icons such as Elizabeth Taylor, Luciano Pavarotti and Pierce Brosnan have all stayed at the hotel
- Superb location in London's West End
- Pay £19 more and take a friend to share this refined experience with
Jan. 10, 2013 - April 9, 2013
The Waldorf Hilton
The Waldorf Hilton
London, WC2B 4DD
- For £20 per person, Travelzoo subscribers will feel like they have been transported back to the 18th century when savouring a decadent afternoon tea, with a champagne cocktail, surrounded by Louis XVI-style decor in its Homage Grand Salon restaurant.
- Afternoon tea is served on a traditional 3-tiered stand. In full, you get:
- - A champagne cocktail (worth up to £14.75)
- - Variety of sandwiches; we like the sound of smoked salmon and cream cheese, ham and mustard, and egg and watercress
- - Homemade scones with Devonshire clotted cream and preserve
- - Delicate pastries
- - Your choice from a wide selection of fine loose teas
- Alternatively, enjoy the above with a friend -- two people can take up this offer for £39 (instead of £76.50).
- Both offers are available from 1:30pm-4pm, seven days a week, until 9 April.
- After purchasing this deal, please follow the instructions and URL on your voucher to book directly with The Waldorf Hilton, entering your details and voucher number when prompted (not your PIN). Click
- here for a quick glance at availability. No reservations can be made via phone.
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person and must be used in one visit. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Advance booking is required. Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 9 April. Availability is limited at weekends. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Gratuity is not included. Note: if the Homage Grand Salon restaurant is fully booked, you will have the option to take this experience in Good Goodfrey's Lounge and Bar, or you can simply select another time for the HGS. Online booking only, no reservations can be made via phone, full details below.
See all terms