By Katya Mohsen
Hop aboard one of City Cruises' sightseeing boats this September and see London's sights from the Thames for up to 50% less than usual.
Why we love it
- Hop on and off as often as you like during the day -- all come with a running commentary about the passing landmarks, which include the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, London Eye and St Paul's Cathedral
- Adults pay £9 compared to the regular at-pier ticket price of £18, when travelling Monday-Thursday in September
- Children (aged 5-16) travel for just £4.50 and children under five travel for free
- Boats depart from four different locations around the city, including Westminster Pier and Greenwich Pier
Mon-Thu (£9 adults/£4.50 children); Fri-Sun (£14/£7), until 31 Jul and 1-30 Sep; 1-31 Aug (£16.20/£8.10)
- You get unlimited access to City Cruises' boats for the day -- you can embark from Greenwich, Tower, London Eye and Westminster piers
Under-5s go free with a paying adult, and it's £4.50 for 5-16-year-olds -- saving 50% on the usual £9 value
All boats have a cafe on board, and are suitable for travel in all weather conditions
- Weekend tickets are available too: adults pay £14 and children £7
Avoid the stuffy underground commute this summer and take a City Cruise boat -- boats depart from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier, Greenwich Pier and London Eye Pier every 30 minutes and you can hop on and off as often as you need throughout the day
The small print
Subject to availability. May be used from 11am. Boats operate every 30 minutes from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier, Greenwich Pier and London Eye Pier. The last boat sails from Westminster to Tower Bridge at 5:35pm, from Westminster to Greenwich at 3:15pm on weekdays and 3:50pm on weekends, and from Westminster to Tower Bridge at 6:45pm daily. Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.
See all terms