By Krystina Mitchell
Stonehouse Court Hotel is set in six acres of "stunning grounds" with "breathtaking views", says Cotswolds Life. Overnight stays at this Tudor country-house hotel, overlooking the Stroud Valley, are now over 45% off.
Why we love it
- You save over 45% on an overnight stay for two at the Stonehouse Court Hotel in Gloucestershire
- "Combines the classic charm of the 17th-century manor with a relaxed, contemporary and informal style" -- Cotswolds Life
- The hotel has a bar, a terrace and a gym, and Henry's restaurant serves modern European fare made from locally sourced ingredients
- Expect the menu to feature dishes such as mushroom arancini with garlic mayonnaise, beef with champ potatoes, red cabbage and a red wine jus and a chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream
Stonehouse Court Hotel
Stonehouse, GL10 3RA
Tel: 01453 794950
What's included & when
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 28 February, 2014. Saturday-night stays are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double room with full English breakfast
3-course set-menu dinner for two in Henry's Restaurant (worth £28 per person)
A glass of prosecco each (worth £6.95 per person)
- Upgrade to a Garden View Room for an extra £10 per room, an extra £30 for a Manor House Room, and an extra £50 per room for a Four-Poster Room (pay the hotel direct at the time of booking)
We've also negotiated a 3-course dinner with bubbly for two for £32 -- saving up to 50%. Click here for full details.
The hotel is an ideal base for exploring the countryside and has a variety of different walks
and cycle paths near by.
The small print
Not available on 25-26, 29-31 December-2 January; 13-15 February, 2014. Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. Click here to see all of our Christmas gift ideas. Update (9:36am, 3 December): Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer.
See all terms