By Travelzoo Staff
It's exceptionally rare to find a stylish apartment stay in London for under £100, but that's exactly what we have here. Go Native Aldgate East is offering Classic Studio Apartment stays for £99 instead of up to £224 per night in this newly renovated property.
Why we love it
- Stay in a newly renovated loft-style apartment in East London for £99
- Usually up to £224 per night, you save 56%
- Includes free access to the on-site gym
- Get a Premium Studio Apartment upgrade for £129 instead of up to £334
- Valid seven days a week until 10 January, 2014
- Set on the edge of London's financial district the apartments are close to the Aldgate East Tube station, Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market
Go Native Aldgate East
33-35 Commercial Road
Aldgate East, E1 1LD
Tel: 020 7313 3886
What's included & when
- Aug. 8, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2014
- This offer is valid seven days a week until 10 January, 2014. Each loft-style studio sleeps up to two people and has a fully fitted kitchen, dishwasher, Wi-Fi and an iPod docking station. There is also a gym within the complex that guests can use for free.
- Alternatively, you can also upgrade to a Premium Studio Apartment for £129 per night, instead of up to £334.
- Go Native Aldgate East is on the edge of London's financial district. The apartments are near the Aldgate East Tube station, a 10-minute walk from Liverpool Street and a 30-minute stroll from the trendy East London district of Shoreditch. Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market are also close by.
Why not combine your city break with one of our Local Deals? Click here
to see the latest London offers.
The small print
Valid for two people for an overnight stay in a Classic Studio Apartment. Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 10 January, 2014. Excludes 31 December. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms