By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays at a 4-star hotel near the Tower of London are now £99. This deal from the Apex City of London Hotel -- described by The Times as "slick", "sexy" and "stylish" -- includes a bottle of prosecco (worth £32) and saves 51% on the usual rate.
Why we love it
- An overnight stay at the 4-star Apex City of London Hotel, for £99 for two
- Travelzoo subscribers receive a bottle of prosecco worth £32
- Time Out says the hotel is "ideally located"
- The Tower of London, St Katharine Docks and "the Gherkin" are all within a 5-minute walk
- Ranked among the top 40 London hotels on TripAdvisor
- Upgrade to a Superior room for £10 per night
- "Slick", "sexy" and "stylish" -- The Times
Apex Hotels Limited
Apex City of London
1 Seething Lane
London, EC3N 4AX
Tel: 0845 365 0000
What's included & when
- March 11, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- Time Out says the hotel is "ideally located", and with the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, the Monument and 30 St Mary Axe ("the Gherkin") all within a 10-minute walk, we'd have to agree.
- Accommodation is in a City King/Twin room, which features a 40-inch LCD TV, free Wi-Fi and Elemis products in the bathroom. There is a gym and an AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant, Addendum, on site.
- Alternatively, it's £109 to stay in an upgraded Superior King room, with a bottle of prosecco.
- This offer is valid for Thursday-Monday stays until 31 May.
The small print
This voucher is valid for overnight accommodation for two adults in a City King/Twin room, including VAT and a bottle of prosecco. Valid for Thursday-Monday stays until 31 May. Not available on 20 April, 24-25, 31 May. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy. Subject to availability. Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. See below for full terms and conditions. Note: Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer, including select Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Now sold out on 16, 19, 21, 23, 30 March; 20, 23-24, 26, 27 April (Superior Room); 4, 13-16, 18, 20-25 May.
See all terms