By Claire Stapleton
Stay at a 4-star Victorian hotel close to London's major attractions for £129. This summer package from the Hotel Russell, which includes an overnight stay for two and extras, usually costs up to £237.75.
Why we love it
- You save up to 46% with this offer, which includes full English breakfast, a bottle of house wine and Wi-Fi
- When we visited the Hotel Russell, we were impressed by its central location and the grand Victorian architecture
- This Grade II-listed property overlooks Bloomsbury's tree-lined Russell Square. It's close to the British Museum and within 1km of Covent Garden and the West End theatres
- According to The AA Hotel Guide 2014, "bedrooms are stylish and state-of-the-art in design"
- Russell Square Underground station is right outside the hotel, so you'll be well placed for exploring London
1-8 Russell Square
London, WC1B 5BE
Tel: 020 7837 6470
What's included & when
- Valid until 7 September
- An overnight stay in a double room (pictured)
Full English breakfast (worth £19.50 per person)
Bottle of house wine (worth £22.65)
Free Wi-Fi (worth £15)
The small print
Not available on 18-27 August; 2-3 September. Subject to availability. Rooms at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised.
See all terms