By Krystina Mitchell
Overnight stays at a boutique Georgian townhouse in London's bustling West End are now £159. This offer from The Academy in Bloomsbury, saves £130 on the regular rate and includes accommodation in a Junior Suite and full English breakfast.
Why we love it
- The Academy offers a "sense of sanctuary just yards from the bustle of Bloomsbury and Oxford Street", says Frommer's
- Time Out describes their Junior Suites as "handsome"
- Close to Covent Garden, Chinatown, the shops of Soho and the British Museum
21 Gower Street
London, WC1E 6HG
Tel: 020 7631 4115
What's included & when
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 31 July
- Accommodation for two in a Junior Suite
Full English breakfast for two (worth £15 per person)
Up to two children under the age of 12 can share a room with two adults for £6 per child on a bed-and-breakfast basis
Why not add an afternoon tea with bubbly for two for £25 -- saving up to 43% off. Or you can also go it as a group of four for £49 instead of £87.80. Click here
for more details, or click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher.
The small print
Not available on 16-17, 21, 24-25, 28 February; 13-21 April; 29 June-6 July. Subject to availability. Rooms at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised. Update (4:00pm, 17 March): 26 February; 7, 21, 23 March; 4, 14-20 April; 2, 19 May; 20-24 June are sold out.
See all terms