By Travelzoo Staff
An impressive fleet of tall ships will take to the Thames at the end of the month for Sail Royal Greenwich 2013, offering morning and evening cruises with views of some of London's top landmarks. Travelzoo has negotiated a 35% discount, plus a free drink, on 10.30am cruises from 28 August-1 September.
Why we love it
- Cruise on one of the world's finest tall ships, taking in sights such as the O2, Canary Wharf and the Cutty Sark
- £39 for a Thames Tall Ship Cruise -- plus a free drink
- 35% off the normal price
- Available for all 10.30am cruises from 28 August-1 September
Aug. 18, 2013 - Sept. 2, 2013
Sail Greenwich Ltd.
6 Mitre Passage - 10th floor
London, SE10 0ER
Tel: +44 203 040 2350
- Update (27 August, 12:15pm): All £39 tickets for the 31 August cruise have now sold out.
- The offer is valid for a Thames Tall Ship Cruise departing at 10.30am, which lasts for two and a half hours and usually costs £59.90 per person. However, you can now book your place for £39 and receive one free drink -- choose from beer, wine and soft drinks. The only additional cost is a one-off box-office collection fee of £1.
- After being welcomed aboard one of the world's finest tall ships, the cruise will set off from Royal Arsenal Pier and pass landmarks such as the Thames Barrier, the O2, Canary Wharf, the Old Royal Naval College and the Cutty Sark. You'll be able to redeem your free drink at the bar and an onboard crew will serve the following nibbles:
- Sweet table snacks: brownies, Dutch caramel waffles, Dutch sugar pretzels, assorted muffins (or similar)
- Savoury snacks: cheese snack, piccolini pizza, chicken yakitori, mini sausage rolls (or similar)
- If you are unable to take advantage of the 10.30am cruise deal, and decide to book one of the additional departure times (1, 1.30, 4.30, 6.30 and 8pm) for the standard price, Travelzoo has arranged for you to receive a free drink either in the reception area or on board.
- How to book:
- - Click "Buy Now" to book directly with Sail Royal Greenwich
- - Select your preferred cruise date, ensuring that you choose a 10.30am departure time
- - Choose how many tickets you want
- - You will need to set up a username and password
- - Follow instructions through to checkout
- - A one-off box-office collection fee of £1 will apply
- - For the free drink offer on other departure times, select your preferred departure time/date, and enter GREENWICH into the "Adult Promo 2" box
- - Phone booking is not available for these deals, please book online.
The small print
Subject to availability. Maximum number of eight tickets per booking. The £39 offer entitles you to one 10.30am Thames Tall Ship Cruise ticket and one free drink (beer, wine or soft drink), between the dates 28 August-1 September. Full terms and conditions below.
See all terms