By Travelzoo Staff
Live cake-making and bread-baking demonstrations from acclaimed chefs including Simon Rimmer, Rosemary Shrager and John Whaite, tastings, artisan bakery stalls, masterclasses and more are all on the bill at The Cake & Bake Show. With this offer, tickets are now £7.25 per person instead of £14.50.
Why we love it
- For £7.25, get a ticket for The Cake & Bake Show 2013 at Earls Court, London
- That's a saving of 50% on the usual price
- Features live baking demonstrations from the likes of "The Great British Bake Off" winner John Whaite and acclaimed chef Simon Rimmer, who regularly appears on Channel 4's "Sunday Brunch"
- "MasterChef" champ Shelina Permalloo and Tom and Henry Herbert of Channel 4 series "The Fabulous Baker Brothers" will also be there
Aug. 7, 2013 - Sept. 16, 2013
The Cake and Bake Show
Earls Court One
London, SW5 9TA
Tel: 0844 854 1364
- Update (4 September, 11:57am): Due to popularity, tickets for the Saturday date have sold out.
- Update (10 September, 8:49am): Due to popularity, tickets for the Sunday date have also now sold out.
- Held at Earls Court, London, from 13-15 September, the festival is home to a host of foodie events, including:
- - Live cake-making demonstrations, featuring the likes of chef and restaurateur Simon Rimmer -- often seen on Channel 4's "Sunday Brunch" -- and "The Great British Bake Off" winner, John Whaite, as well as 2012 "MasterChef" winner Shelina Permallo, TV cook Rosemary Shrager and Tom and Henry Herbert of Channel 4 series "The Fabulous Baker Brothers", plus Channel 4's "Baking Mad" star Eric Lanlard
- - The Marketplace, where you can taste, touch and try a range of freshly baked produce*
- - Numerous stalls featuring the latest gadgets and gizmos for the kitchen
- - Features including Betty Crocker's Kitchen
- - Live bake-offs in the Sainsbury's Competition Theatre with stars of "The Great British Bake Off"
- The only extra to pay is a one-off transaction charge of £1.50. Not all chefs will be present on all days and the line-up is subject to change. Click here to see who is appearing when.
- Book by 15 September.
- *Any drinks, dishes, products or entrance to masterclasses purchased at the event will be charged at their regular price.
- How to book:
- - Click "Buy Now"
- - Choose the number of half-price tickets you want to buy
- - Click "Continue" to complete your order
- - Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 854 1364 (call charges apply) and quote promo code travelzoo1
The small print
Update (4 September, 11:57am): Due to popularity, tickets for the Saturday date have sold out. Update (10 September, 8:49amam): Due to popularity, tickets for the Sunday date have also now sold out. Subject to availability. Valid for one adult standard ticket on 13-15 September. A £1.50 fee per transaction applies. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Any drinks, dishes or products purchased at the event will be charged at their regular price. Classroom lessons are not included in the ticket price. Live demonstrations are free but seating is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms