By Travelzoo Staff
"A Chorus Line" is "poignant and funny", says The Daily Telegraph
, while The Guardian
calls it "excellent". With this exclusive offer, you can catch the show for less than half price
before it leaves the West End.
Why we love it
- Top-price tickets to "A Chorus Line" are now £29.50 instead of £67.50
- This last-chance offer to see the West End musical is by far the best on the market
- Pay no additional fees
- Seats are some of the best in the house
- Starring John Partridge ("EastEnders") and West End leading lady Scarlett Strallen ("Singin' in the Rain")
- "A modern masterpiece" -- The Stage
- Book by 5 August
July 26, 2013 - Aug. 5, 2013
"A Chorus Line"
London, W1F 7TF
Tel: 0844 412 2957
- Top-price tickets at the London Palladium -- one of the city's most historic and prestigious theatres -- are now £29.50 instead of £67.50. This already includes the venue's obligatory per-ticket fee, making the deal even better as we don't usually see top-price seats at this price. Tickets are valid for Monday-Thursday performances until 15 August.
- "A Chorus Line" recounts the trials and tribulations of Broadway dancers as they fight tooth and nail for their big break. When it made its debut on Broadway almost 40 years ago it won numerous awards, including the prestigious Pulitzer Prize for Drama. The songs "At the Ballet" and "What I Did For Love" feature on the hit soundtrack and this London run, starring John Partridge ("EastEnders") alongside West End leading lady Scarlett Strallen ("Singin' in the Rain"), has notched up a host of top reviews as well as two Olivier Award nominations -- one of which was won by cast member Leigh Zimmerman.
- "An all-singing, all-dancing box office sensation... Five stars" -- The Daily TelegraphHow to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with See Tickets. The tickets' regular value will be shown without the booking fee as £65. The discount should appear automatically but if not, enter promo code Travelzoo when prompted. Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 412 2957. Call charges may apply.
If you're looking for a pre-theatre dining deal, check out this offer
from Little Sicily. The restaurant is a few minutes' walk from the London Palladium and is offering two courses for £10 seven days a week.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for Monday-Thursday performances until 15 August. Including the theatre's per-ticket fees, the usual cost of a top-price ticket is £67.50. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication.