By Travelzoo Staff
Harold Pinter’s 1958 play "The Hothouse" is nearing the end of its West End run at Trafalgar Studios, so Travelzoo is offering subscribers a final chance to grab tickets. Grab your choice of discounted tickets, with prices ranging from £19-45, saving up to 54%.
Why we love it
- Last chance to see Harold Pinter’s 1958 play "The Hothouse"
- Range of tickets available from £19-45
- Save up to 54% on Band A tickets
- "Richly pleasurable and boundlessly funny" - The Guardian
July 17, 2013 - July 28, 2013
London, SW1A 2DY
Tel: 0844 871 7632
- Band D tickets are available for £19 (reg £39.50), Band A tickets for £25 (reg £49.50) and Premium tickets for £45 (reg £65). All tickets are valid for performances from 17-27 July. Prices include booking fees, but a one-off transaction fee of £3 will apply. A limited number of Band B tickets are also available for £10 (reg £24.50).
- "The Hothouse", which was written by Nobel Prize-winning playwright Harold Pinter in the 1950s but not staged until 1980, is a tragicomedy based in a state-run mental hospital, where the patients are subjected to deliberate cruelty by a power-obsessed leader. Despite its serious themes, the play is "richly pleasurable and boundlessly funny," according to The Guardian. It stars Simon Russell Beale and John Simm.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets. Select your preferred performance. Enter the promotional code TRAVELZOO and choose you seats. ATG's website is not optimised for mobile phones. We recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet to book online. A one-off fee of £3 applies per transaction.
The small print
Terms & Conditions: Valid for performances until 27 July. Must be used in one visit. A one-off transaction fee of £3 applies. Offer is for Premium, Price Band A, Band B and Band D seats. Advance booking required. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability.