By Travelzoo Staff
"Save the Last Dance for Me" is a lively love story chock-full of music from legendary songwriting duo Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman, including "Sweets for My Sweet" and "A Teenager in Love". The show is in Bromley this summer and top tickets are now £14.75 -- that's 56% off the usual price.
Why we love it
- "Save the Last Dance for Me" is a jukebox musical featuring the music of legendary songwriting duo Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman
- Includes the hits "Viva Las Vegas", "Sweets For My Sweet" and "Can't Get Used to Losing You"
- Top tickets at the Churchill Theatre in Bromley are now £14.75 -- 56% off the usual price
- Valid for Monday-Friday performances from 30 July-9 August
July 11, 2013 - Aug. 9, 2013
"Save the Last Dance for Me"
Bromley, BR1 1HA
- Currently touring the UK, "Save the Last Dance for Me" is "a toe-tapping, entertaining and lively" jukebox musical, says The News. Set in 1963, it tells the story of two sisters on holiday in Suffolk who, when invited to a dance at the local US airforce base, learn that life is not quite as simple as they thought.
- Valid for Monday-Friday performances from 30 July-9 August, this offer is for a Price Band A ticket -- worth £33.40 -- in the Stalls or Circle of the Churchill Theatre. All prices quoted include the venue's obligatory per-ticket fee, so the only extra to pay is a one-off transaction charge of £2.85.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the venue. Choose your preferred performance and enter promo code TZOO. Discounted tickets are in Price Band A and coloured turquoise on the map. A £2.85 transaction charge applies. The theatre's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book online from your PC, laptop or tablet. Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 871 7620. Call charges may apply.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for Monday-Friday performances from 30 July-9 August. Including the theatre's per-ticket fee of £3.90, the usual cost of Price Band A ticket is £33.40. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. A transaction fee of £2.85 applies.