By Travelzoo Staff
A fun-filled jukebox musical set in the 1960s, "Dreamboats and Petticoats" features classic songs from the likes of Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley and Roy Orbison. It comes to New Wimbledon Theatre this summer and Travelzoo subscribers can save over 50% on the price of a ticket.
Why we love it
- Save over 50% on a top seat for "Dreamboats and Petticoats" at New Wimbledon Theatre
- Tickets for this jukebox musical are available for as little as £12.50
- The West End show is based on popular '50s and '60s songs, including "Let's Twist Again"
- "Full of good music... ideal entertainment" -- Liverpool Echo
July 8, 2013 - Aug. 2, 2013
New Wimbledon Theatre
93 The Broadway
London, SW19 1QG
- "Dreamboats and Petticoats" tells the story of musicians Norman and Bobby as they compete to win a national songwriting competition. It's based on popular songs from the '50s and early '60s, such as "Let's Dance", "Shakin' All Over", "Runaround Sue", "Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen", "C'mon Everybody" and "Let's Twist Again".
- This offer is valid for performances on Monday, 29 July, to Friday, 2 August. We've negotiated two offers for seats in the Stalls and Dress Circle, depending on what type of ticket you want to buy.
- Price Band B tickets usually cost £28.90, but are available for £12.50 each with this deal -- that's 57% off.
- Alternatively, upgrade to a Price Band A seat. These seats are some of the best in the house and usually cost £33.40, but are available for £14.75.
- All prices quoted include the venue's obligatory per-ticket fees, so the only extra to pay is a one-off £2.85 transaction fee.
- "Full of good music... Ideal entertainment" -- Liverpool Echo
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the venue. Use the case-sensitive promo code TZOO and choose the full price seats you want to book. The website is not optimised for mobile phones so we recommend booking online via tablet, PC or laptop. Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 871 7646 and quote Travelzoo. Call charges may apply.
The small print
Valid 29 July to 2 August only, subject to availability. The £12.50 offer is for a Band B seat usually priced £28.90. The £14.75 offer is for a Band A seat usually priced £33.40. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus additional per-ticket fees at the time of publication. All prices quoted already include the theatre's per-ticket fee. A one-off per-transaction fee of £2.85 applies. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer.