By Travelzoo Staff
West End musical "Merrily We Roll Along" has received glowing reviews as well as the 2012 Critics' Circle Best Musical Award. The show closes on 27 July, but this last-chance offer gets you a top ticket for £25 instead of the usual £59.50.
Why we love it
- Save 57% with this last-chance offer for "Merrily We Roll Along"
- The hit musical leaves London's West End on 27 July
- Top tickets worth £59.50 are now £25 each
- Valid for all performances -- including weekends
July 3, 2013 - July 21, 2013
"Merrily We Roll Along"
Harold Pinter Theatre
London, SW1Y 4DN
Tel: 0844 871 7627
- Valid for all performances until 27 July -- including weekends -- the deal is for a top seat in the Stalls or Dress Circle at the Harold Pinter Theatre in the heart of London's West End. A one-off fee of £3 applies per transaction.
- "Merrily We Roll Along" tells the story of three friends' tumultuous journeys through three decades in showbiz. With music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, it's the directorial debut of Broadway and West End veteran and Olivier Award-winner Maria Friedman.
- "A glorious revival... Genius... 5/5" -- Daily Telegraph
- "A thrilling evening of musical theatre… 4/5" -- The GuardianHow to Book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets. Choose your preferred performance. If prompted, enter promo code TZOO and follow the instructions. ATG's website is not optimised for mobile phones. We recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet to book online. A one-off fee of £3 applies per transaction.
Located a few minutes' walk from the theatre is Little Sicily, where Travelzoo subscribers can get two courses for £10. This restaurant offer is ideal for pre-theatre dining and available seven days a week. Click here
to see the deal.
The small print
Valid for performances until 27 July. Must be used in one visit. A one-off fee of £3 applies per transaction. Offer is for Price Band A seats worth £59.50 each. Advance booking required. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability.